Eros takes age verification very seriously and will report suspected underage account-holders or advertisers to the proper authorities and agencies.
- Eros NEVER publishes advertising content for, nor accepts advertising content from, any person under the age of 18 years old.
- Eros NEVER publishes content of an advertiser created prior to the age of 18 years old.
- Eros NEVER allows an advertiser to advertise, suggest, or insinuate that they are under the age of 18 years old (even when we have proof that the advertiser is actually above the age of 18 years old).
- Eros requires a valid and approved ID to be on file prior to publishing any advertisement when there is not reasonable certainty that the advertiser is above the age of 22 years old, or the advertisement contains any of the following:
- Advertisers marketing themselves as under the age of 22 years old.
- Advertisers marketing themselves using adjectives that could be used to describe a person under the age of 22 years old (e.g. young, teen, sweet, fresh, innocent, pure, tender, naïve), or in any way is attempting to appear under the age of 22 years old.
- Eros requires a valid and approved ID to be on file if through the acquisition of additional information, such ad no longer meets the ‘reasonable certainty’ standard that an advertiser is 22 years old or greater.
- In the event the Eros cannot see the face of the advertiser in an image (e.g. blurred face, image cropped at the shoulders to remove head, images of advertisers in positions that obscure their facial features), the advertiser is required to submit an unblurred, uncropped, or otherwise unobstructed facial image. This unobstructed image will be used, in addition to the other ad images on file, to determine ID requirements for the advertiser.