As industry leaders, we feel it is vital to ensure that only advertisers over the age of 18, providing legal services, are made available online. Eros is constantly evolving internal policies to keep up with technological, political, and legislative trends. Our goal is to continue to provide the highest level of quality traffic and content that we can for both advertisers and viewers.
Here are just two examples of policy that may affect your account. When posting a new Ad, reposting an old Ad, or adding/swapping images you may be required to provide:
- A valid and non-expired government issued ID that is legible and in full color. This can be a scan or digital image of the ID, but it must be clear and of high quality.
- A non-cropped, non-blurred version of a photo of the model on the ad from the same photo shoot. It is our policy that when we cannot see the face of a model in a photograph, that we reserve the right to have these documents on file for comparison purposes.
Some acceptable forms of ID would include:
From the US:
- US Issued “Permanent Resident Card (AKA Green Card)
- State issued ID’s (including state issued Liquor ID Cards)
- Military ID’s
- Passports (Depending on issue date and country of origin; Eros may not be able to accept certain older passport formats or passports from some countries)
- Passport cards- A Passport Card facilitates entry and expedites document processing at U.S. land and sea ports-of-entry when arriving from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda.
- Department of Homeland Security forms I-327, I-571 and I-766
- Driver’s license and IDs issued by US territories (Puerto Rico, Guam, etc.)
- Canadian ID
- Canadian Healthcare cards (need front and back to approve)
- LO ID
- UK ID
- Some select Foreign Passports
- Passport cards
- European Union cards
If you have any questions or concerns about our ID requirements or the types of IDs we will accept, please contact Customer Service.