Become familiar with our photo standards, before you submit your ad to save time and for the best overall ErosAds experience.
Eros is simply a publisher and not a content provider. Materials which are submitted that meet our publishing standards and quality assurance requirements are published without the input of Eros staff.
If any advertiser conveys to us or submits any materials that states (either explicitly or by use of commonly understood industry terms) that the advertiser offers or provides illegal services the submission will be rejected, any current advertisements will be removed, and the account will be closed. No refunds will be provided.
If you choose to blur or crop all of your ad photos so that your face is not visible, Eros will require the following documents for age verification prior to publishing your ad:
- An unaltered version of one of your ad photos, with your face clearly visible.
- A valid government-issued photo ID.
You may send these to us via email or by using the document upload section in your Eros Ads account.
Eros rejects any photo that:
- Contains a person less than 18 years of age.
- Contains a person who is portrayed as being less than 18 years of age.
- Exposes or makes visible a person’s genitals, pubic hair, or anus.
- Displays the genital area as the primary focus of the image.
- Displays or suggests actual or simulated sex, self stimulation, or masturbation.
- Displays pain being inflicted on a person.
- Displays an activity that could reasonably cause pain to a person.
- Displays any facial or other expression that suggests pain, anguish or grimacing.
- Violates the publicity rights or intellectual property rights of others, such as trademarks and copyrights.
The above list is not a comprehensive summary of our photo publishing standards. For additional information, contact a Customer Service Representative at 800-776-7786.