Become familiar with our text standards, before you submit your ad to save time and for the best overall ErosAds experience.
Eros is simply a publisher and not a content provider. Materials which are submitted that meet our publishing standards and quality assurance requirements are published without the input of Eros staff.
If any advertiser conveys to us or submits any materials that states (either explicitly or by use of commonly understood industry terms) that the advertiser offers or provides illegal services the submission will be rejected, any current advertisements will be removed, and the account will be closed. No refunds will be provided.
- Eros Guide only accepts text for legal services.
- Eros Guide abides by US law; your advertising location does not determine which laws apply to your ad.
- YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED IF YOU SUBMIT TEXT THAT VIOLATES US LAW AND / OR SOLICITS ILLEGAL SERVICES.
EXAMPLES OF TEXT THAT WE WILL NOT PUBLISH ARE:
- Slang terms / abbreviations – direct, implied or coded (Examples include, but not limited to ‘greek’ ‘full service’ ‘bbbj’).
- Copyrighted / trademarked terms – such as product names (Examples include, but not limited to ‘barbie’ ‘Playmate’).
- Full website URLs in ad tagline or biography information.
- Location fields can only contain locations; no additional text like incall / outcall, for example.
- Derogatory text aimed at viewers, Eros Guide or other businesses.
- Discriminatory text against race, religion, etc.
All text submitted to Eros Guide should be written in English – we will not translate text to English for the ad.
The above list is not a comprehensive summary of our photo publishing standards. For additional information, contact a Customer Service Representative at 800-776-7786.