Become familiar with our video standards before you submit your ad to save time and for the best overall ErosAds experience.
Eros is simply a publisher and not a content provider. Materials which are submitted that meet our publishing standards and quality assurance requirements are published without the input of Eros staff.
If any advertiser conveys to us or submits any materials that states (either explicitly or by use of commonly understood industry terms) that the advertiser offers or provides illegal services the submission will be rejected, any current advertisements will be removed, and the account will be closed. No refunds will be provided.
- The Company will not publish any video that would be considered sexually suggestive or explicit, or that solicits, or would be misconstrued as soliciting or engaging in any unlawful conduct or behavior.
- The Company will not publish any video of an advertiser taken before the age of 18 years old.
- The Company will not publish any video that indicates, suggests, or could be misconstrued as suggesting, that the advertiser is below the age of 18 years old.
- The Company will not publish any video that is discriminatory, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate.
- The Company will not publish any video that knowingly violates the copyrights, trademarks, or intellectual property rights of any company, product, person or service.
- The Company will not publish any video that would fall under Title 18 United States Code Section 2257.